Have you experienced one or more of these signs and symptoms of toxicity and tiredness?
• Indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, stomach pain, or feeling sluggish or nauseous after eating
• Recurrent headaches
• Muscle aching and weakness
• Nerve pain or numbness
• Recurrent infections
• Poor short-term memory and concentration
• Sensitivity to environmental chemicals and strong odours (e.g. perfumes)
• Chronic fatigue and lethargy
• Anxiety and/or mood swings
• Hormonal problems such as PMS or heavy, painful or irregular periods.
TOXIN BURDEN VS. TOXIN RESISTANCE
Toxin burden refers to your level of exposure to toxins, which may be present in foods, including food additives and preservatives, as well as exposure to cigarette smoke, pollution and chemicals. Toxins can also be created internally if there is an imbalance of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract or if you have a sluggish bowel. Sometimes you may be exposed to a variety of different toxins, but your body may not be well-equipped to handle the load.
Lets consider your symptoms, health history and any other influencing factors when recommending you follow the Health Reset Program.
Call Zoe Now for Booking 07 54796220.